Open Air Cinema - The lost Boys (15)
Fri 14th October 2022
Teenage brothers Michael and Sam move with their mother to a small town in northern California. While the younger Sam meets a pair of kindred spirits in geeky comic-book nerds Edward and Alan , Michael is bullied into joining the dark side by a gang of vampires and Sam and his new friends must try to save Michael from the undead.
Gates open 6:30pm, film starts at 8pm and finishes at 9:30pm
Plus music to enjoy before the movie with a soundtrack of specially curated songs.
Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch The Lost Boys on a giant cinema screen under the stars!
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE SO MAKE SURE TO BOOK YOURS TODAY!
- Hot food, snacks and a bar will be available on-site.
- Picnics welcome.
- Film certificate 15
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event will go ahead if it's raining but we are hoping for a nice dry weekend.
- No seating provided unless you have VIP tickets. Blankets and camping chairs are allowed.
- On-site toilets will be available including accessible facilities.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at any of our events.
- Covid safe event following all guidelines in place at the time of screening.
For full event info go to: www.adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/burton-constable-hall